Shipping & Guarantee
General Airline Requirements:
1. The puppy must be at least 8weeks days old.
2. Must be accompanied by a veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate
3. Some airlines have restrictions for temperature and will check destination and arrival flight
Temperature Forecasts. cost of Shipping via the airline
1. veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate Approx
2. Cost of Travel Kennel (depends on the size of the crate)
3. Airfreight is determined by the weight of the puppy and the weight/size of the Crate (Larger/heavier and older puppies can cost more) Customer (s) delivery information is needed to complete the necessary shipping documents, ownership papers to names and addresses, The document will serve to reserve a flight for the puppies at the delivery company. Buyer will be given the departure and arrival time including the tracking numbers which you shall present to the delivery agent at your doorsteps before taking possession of the puppy(s)puppies are being given a Veterinarian examination before taking off, come with a State Health Certificate signed by our veterinarian before being shipped. Puppies come with the following papers; # Health guarantee # Vaccine record # AKC registration papers # Microchip Registration # Pedigree # Nutrition supplement # Traveling Crate. STAY BLESS
Your puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time you take it home. :
It has been dewormed at 2 weeks of age and every 2 weeks thereafter. It has been examined by a licensed veterinarian and was found to be in good health.
Your veterinarian should check your puppy within 2 weeks from the date of purchase. If your veterinarian feels that the puppy is not healthy, and has a life-threatening illness, have him write a letter describing the problem. We will have the condition confirmed by our veterinarian. If the condition is validated, you may return the puppy for a full refund, or I will provide a replacement puppy.
If your puppy dies within the first year from a congenital defect, he/she will be replaced at no charge. An autopsy must be performed to determine the cause of death, and a letter from your veterinarian must state that the cause of death was congenital. If you breed your puppy during the first year, this guarantee is no longer valid.
As a responsible breeder, I try my best to prevent your puppy from having problems. Some times things go wrong, and there may be unexpected veterinarian bills. As a pet owner, you must understand that you are responsible for any veterinarian bills incurred after your puppy leaves my home.
All puppies are sold as family companions. I cannot guarantee the breeding, hunting, or show ability of any puppy